- Contributing to the achievement of revenue, unit sales and customer engagement through effective sales process management, increasing customer retention and efficient distribution strategy.
- Seek out and target new customers and new sales opportunities, initiate action plans to approach and secure new business for the Division.
- Proactively manage customer requirements for on-time delivery taking into account lead-times, product specification changes and customer demand.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with key contacts Able to manage every element of the sales process on an individual level.
- Remain abreast with latest regulations, standards and good working practices within the construction industry.
Job Desired Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of at least 3 years’ experience in selling reputed heavy construction equipment’s, earth moving machinery, Road machinery & 2 yrs in the gulf region.
- A good understanding of construction, earth moving, road, transport segments
- Distributor and dealer experience, sales driven, customer focused, territory management, with excellent product and market knowledge
Candidate already working with heavy construction equipment brands will be considered; experience in oil and gas or drilling equipments and candidates having no UAE experience will NOT be considered.