• Schedule and execute container bookings in line with the Purchase Orders received from customers.
• Issue export documentation and packing lists
• Liaise with the company's load masters in the management of container loading.
• Advise the Supply Chain Coordinator of issues concerning Sea Logistics Management Report.
• Manage the stock-on-hand levels of sea freight packaging material & seals
• Communicate with government agencies & transport contractors regarding the import and export documentations of goods.
• Ensure that the appropriate document files are maintained on every import or export consignment for the purpose of customs audits, supplier claims and company QA audits.
• Maintain reports of container movements on a daily basis.