||Accounting / Finance & Auditing
|Job Posting Date
||Wed 5 Apr, 2017
|Job Expiry Date
||Mon 5 Jun, 2017
7 - 12 Years
| Minimum Education
|| Masters Degree
Supervise the activities of the audit department. Ensure performance of Special reviews & investigations based on instructions/ guidance from Director of the company
- Planning and performing operational and financial audits within the various business units under MGCC
- Strengthen the departments with the proper recommendation of development strategy .
- Prepares timely audit reports for executive management and board directors which contains high-level risks and recommendations and actions.
- Travelling to various sites of MGCC to meet relevant staff and obtain documents and information.
- Take responsibility for executing action plans in timely manner in accordance with audit control and policies
- Provide a structured audit plan for each business unit to ensure gaps are recognized and compliance is delivered
Job Desired Skills:
- CA or Masters in finance.
- 7 years of minimum experience in the same field
- Fluenct in English
- Ability to problem solve
- Critical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Must be experienced, results oriented, and hands-on professional
|Audit, Internal Audit, Accounts,